Soccer Trading

We will be talking about iGamer’s Soccer Trading and the different Trading Plans available for traders who are engaging in Soccer Trading using iGamer’s Innovative Trading Solution

What is Soccer Trading?

Just as we trade the Casino especially in 49 Balls using different trading plans, we have created a trading pattern for Soccer where you trade daily on certain matches for a period of time. Example 1 Month, 2 Months, 3 Months, or more

What this does is that it helps you manage your money and not bet recklessly, losing money without management and accountability

Benefits of Soccer Trading?

Money Management

With the Soccer Trading Plan, you can know beforehand what amount of money you are to spend on Betting for the rest of the month or the entire year

Accountability

Knowing what you are staking beforehand, gives you an idea of what you are investing or giving away to betting each month, that way you are accountable for your spending

Being Organized

Without Soccer Trading like this, you will be disorganized as you will keep playing any ticket that comes your way with the hopes of winning either of them, but in the long run, you would have spent way more than what you can end up earning without even knowing. But with Soccer Trading, you are well informed of your spending and loses

High Chances of Winning

The Team behind Soccer Trading are a team of highly skilled Football analyzers, predictors and data scientist. Their job each day is to analyze and bring out the best predictions for each day.

With such a level of dedication, commitment, and the caliber of people working for your games, you rest assured of a win in the shortest period of time possible

If it was going to take you 8 months to win a million naira ticket, it will take these teams 3 months or less to hit the same target

Bot Predictions

Our Soccer Bet System that allows everyone to play Games Predicted by our Bot uses the Soccer Trading Plan to organize your Bet Spend and Betting behavior.

Each day, the Bot predicts all Matches available for the day, maybe 500 Matches, and to view anyone, N1 will be deducted from your iGamer Account

Then the Bot will also Predict 5 Major Games though you can’t view those ones, you can only place your Bet on it directly on iGamer for such Games

If it wins, iGamer will take their 30% Commission and credit the remaining 70% to your Account

For today’s Bot Predictions, visit the Soccer Prediction page

Soccer Bet Trading Plans

1 Ticket to win N10,000 at N100 per Day

Even if you play this every day for 1 month which is 30 days and then wins on the last day, the 30th, you will still make a profit of N7,000, so, that brings us to the Trading Plan

DayStakeProfit
1N100N9,900
2N100N9,800
3N100N9,700
28N100N7,200
29N100N7,100
30N100N7,000
N100 to Win N10,000 (30 Days Trading Plan)

2 Tickets to win N100,000 at N200 per Day

Even if you play this every day for 1 month which is 30 days and then wins on the last day, the 30th, you will still make a profit of N94,000, so, that brings us to the Trading Plan

DayStakeProfit
1 N200 N99,800
2N200N99,600
3N200N99,400
28N200N94,400
29N200N94,200
30N200N94,000
N200 to Win N100,000 (30 Days Trading Plan)

3 Tickets to win N1,000,000 at N300 per Day

Even if you play this every day for 1 month which is 30 days and then wins on the last day, the 30th, you will still make a profit of N991,000, so, that brings us to the Trading Plan

DayStakeProfit
1N300N999,700
2N300N999,400
3N300N999,100
28N300N991,400
29N300N991,200
30N300N991,000
N300 to Win N1,000,000 (30 Days Trading Plan)

5 Tickets to win N10,000,000 at N500

Even if you play this every day for 1 month which is 30 days and then wins on the last day, the 30th, you will still make a profit of N9,985,000, so, that brings us to the Trading Plan

DayStakeProfit
1N500N9,999,500
2N500N9,999,000
3N500N9,998,500
28N500N9,986,000
29N500N9,985,500
30N500N9,985,000
N500 to Win N10,000,000 (30 Days Trading Plan)

10 Tickets to win N40,000,000 at N1,000

Even if you play this every day for 1 month which is 30 days and then wins on the last day, the 30th, you will still make a profit of N39,970,000, so, that brings us to the Trading Plan

DayStakeProfit
1N1,000N39,999,000
2N1,000N39,998,000
3N1,000N39,997,000
28N1,000N39,972,000
29N1,000N39,971,000
30N1,000N39,970,000
N1,000 to Win N40,000,000 (30 Days Trading Plan)

This seems to be a more Organized and better way of Betting

Due to the nature of LIVE Match Odds, your gains will always be higher than your Loses

Soccer Autotrade Bot

With our Autotrade Bot, there is also an Autotrade feature that allows you to select the Game you want to be playing daily, 10K, 100K, 1M, 10M, or 40M, and put the required amount.

Every day, our Autotrade Bot will deduct from your iGamer Account and place the Bet

Once you win, your wallet will automatically increase

NOTE: Every day as you win or lose, the result will be mailed or WhatsApp to you by our Bot